A complete sales enablement model
Strategy delivers promises .... People and Processes deliver results.
Do you, as a business or sales leader, find that:
- The organisation has difficulty forecasting and delivering predictable revenue growth?
- You are dissatisfied with the way your pipeline opportunities are managed?
- You don’t have all of the data sets you would like to inspect?
- You have insufficient opportunities in your pipeline, so chase unwinnable deals?
- Sales productivity is lower than you would like it to be?
If you experience some or all of the above, then take a look at a brief overview of Advance’s Sales Enablement Model, the components of which:
- Deliver transformational gains through an aggregation of marginal improvements.
- Provide an infrastructure that improves how leaders coach, and drive sales productivity and excellence through people and processes, all focussed on the customer.
- Enable leaders to develop a forensic understanding and improve the quality of the pipeline.
- Develop a common language, set of skills and behaviours that replicate the best performers.
- Redefine qualification by looking at the sale as a whole and measuring what the customer does to move the sale forward.
- Help ensure that selling is aimed at winning winnable business, thus improving win rates.
- Enhance opportunity management in Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRMs.
SCOTSMAN® Enablement Solutions combine to support the delivery of predictable, reliable and consistent business results.
eBook – The New Science of Sales Performance
This eBook focuses on pipeline management, lead generation and opportunity management. We show you why CRMs lack data sets which support sales forecasting and how to grow sales productivity by increasing effective selling time.
We cover what companies are doing, what they are missing and what is needed to ensure sales operational excellence. Our approach ultimately leads to accurately forecasting business, and improving sales productivity and win rates to achieve plan.
Read about how The New Science of Enabling Sales Excellence was implemented at Xerox.
Xerox has reinvented itself many times, impacted by paradigm shifts in technology. New competition with new models and thinking put its stock price and very future under threat. Learn how the UK’s highest value business division doubled its sales productivity and revenue over a 3-year period.
We explain many things that must be considered when any organisation needs to achieve a radical improvement in its sales performance in order to survive and thrive.