The New Science of Enabling Sales Excellence
Practical Implementation at Xerox
When any organisation needs to achieve a radical improvement in its sales performance to survive and thrive, there are many things to consider.
If you have a need to:
- Create more time for your salespeople to actually sell
- Significantly increase your sales effectiveness and productivity
- Set ambitious growth objectives without fear of rebellion or attrition
- Harness the power of your CRM, and integrate it into your sales management processes.
Then we recommend you invest 10 minutes of your time to read this paper.
You will learn how:
- Xerox Sales Leaders ensured an already stretched sales force fully understood why a 100% increase was required.
- the necessary sales productivity increases were achieved, through the creation of more effective selling hours.
- the leaders created a new business model, and, through coaching and incentives, developed the new behaviours needed to achieve success.
- they identified initiatives to address the key levers for growth and used a closed loop management process to focus on outcomes and measurement.
- the right qualitative and quantitative data sets were used to develop a forensic understanding of their pipeline.
- an aggregation of marginal improvements delivered radical change.
Your investment of time should be amply rewarded.
eBook – The New Science of Sales Performance
This eBook focuses on pipeline management, lead generation and opportunity management. We show you why CRMs lack data sets which support sales forecasting and how to grow sales productivity by increasing effective selling time.
We cover what companies are doing, what they are missing and what is needed to ensure sales operational excellence. Our approach ultimately leads to accurately forecasting business, and improving sales productivity and win rates to achieve plan.