We address the common issues experienced by most organisations with a simple sales enablement model concentrated on Leadership, People and Processes all focused on the customer.
We concentrate on your Lead and Opportunity Management so you can deliver Predictable Revenue Growth.
It’s worth remembering you get what you inspect not what you expect. The key is effective coaching, a sales process roadmap and sales process management. This ensures the enablement of the right development of skills and behaviours.
See how the best do it.
Our SCOTSMAN® Enablement Solutions help companies to drive sustainable Sales Excellence so the People and Processes deliver the results the Strategy promises!
Common issues we are asked to address:
• Lack of a common sales language for multiple selling models and roles; from order takers and project managers, to solution selling and consultative sales professionals.
• No common methodology for managing pipeline and sales processes.
• Sales Leaders are not always effective coaches driving skills development and change.
• A need to define what good looks like, how to change behaviours, up skill and drive sales productivity.
• More time is spent losing deals than winning them – win rates are around 3 out of 10.
• Qualification skills are inadequate.
These issues impact the ability to deliver Predictable Sales Forecasts and Grow Productivity.
The key is a combination of a top down and bottom up approach, and the infrastructure to:
• Increase selling hours (effectively)
• Increase velocity (selling hours per cycle)
• Increase win rate
• Increase transaction value.
With SCOTSMAN® Enablement Solutions:
• Sales Leaders are in control with additional dashboards and data sets.
• They have a forensic understanding of the pipeline resulting in more accurate forecasting.
• Sales productivity is improved – better sales qualification resulting in more time focused on winning the winnable. Morale improves too.
• Managers are effective coaches – with a clear roadmap ensuring not only efficiency but operational effectiveness.
• Sales communities are upskilled – supported by workshops to drive behavioural change, adoption and sustainability.
Win more orders, win bigger orders, win more profitable orders and win them more quickly.
If you would like to learn more get in touch for an informal chat.
Read our Xerox paper showing how practical leadership, people and process improvements doubled profitable revenue growth within 3 years.
Download Advance’s Enablement Model to see how this drives transformational change with minimum disruption and maximum impact.