Strategic Sales Workshop
A Roadmap to Plot the Route to your Desired State
Senior Teams are often less than satisfied with the predictability, reliability and consistency of their business results. They are wrestling with the accuracy of forecasting. Not delivering against plans and forecasts creates a lack confidence throughout the organisation.
Our Strategic Sales Workshop helps you develop a deeper understanding of your current state of play and creates a roadmap that plots the route to your desired state. We spend a day with your Sales Leadership, focussing on the desired state you have for the business, the challenges that creates and barriers you need to overcome.
Our expert facilitators have knowledge of what good looks like and the ability to guide leaders through a process that equips them to deliver a realistic plan. We analyse the outputs, and produce a short report, summarising the session and offering a roadmap for the way forward. With Advance’s help and added value, you will have set the scene to achieve your sales transformation goals.
Current State vs Desired State
Our expert facilitators work with you to identify the barriers that are stopping you reaching your goal. We’ll define the gaps between your current state and desired state and put together clear actions to be taken.
The Vital Few
Following on from the analysis we’ll look at the actions that will have the biggest impact in the shortest time. We’ll help you identify what resources and skills are needed to deliver these.
Road Map to success
You’ll receive a report pulling together all aspects of the session and leaving you with a clear plan to move forward. You can then start implementing the necessary changes.
Senior Teams are often less than satisfied with the predictability, reliability and consistency of their business results. They are wrestling with the accuracy of forecasting. Not delivering on plans and forecasts creates a lack confidence throughout the organisation.
- Facilitate an understanding of your current state
- Identify the gaps between your current state and desired state
- Identify the vital actions needed to get you to your destination
- Produce a short report, summarising the session and offering a roadmap for the way forward
What you get
- A more productive structure
- Upskilled sales leadership management and people
- Enhanced competitive edge
- A plan to achieve your objectives at a pace that doesn’t disrupt your business
- Clarity of the current and desired states
- Understanding of what is vital and what the impact of each action will be
- Identify the shortest route to maximum returns and tackle the most important challenges
- Clearer understanding of the changes needed to transform sales and create operational excellence
- Improved view of how sales leadership, people, process and systems will deliver change