Interactive learning: Putting theory into practice
Finding the most effective methods to change the behaviours of your sales people to develop world class selling skills can be a challenge.
Our classroom training courses use experienced trainers with sales experience across a variety of sectors. Our assorted methods make the material interactive and support collaborative learning. Discussions involve lively role plays, problem solving and sharing best practice to ensure the greatest impact.
A common concern with classroom training is that knowledge and skills are quickly lost after the event. Our Blended Learning approach addresses this. When you combine our classroom training with our Online Sales Academy, your teams can continue to develop and refresh the skills learned. In effect, we have taken the classroom online. Learning is further enhanced with deal planning and account planning clinics with our facilitators.
With practical application and reinforcement, Commitment Based Selling becomes embedded in the culture. Your teams will create more sales, win more sales, and develop their accounts.
Learning is not a spectator sport…[Students] must talk about what they are learning, write about it, relate it to past experiences, apply it to their daily lives. They must make what they learn part of themselves.
Our courses develop the verbal, planning, and problem solving skills. Plus how to manage relationships and the politics of selling. Role plays happen in a safe environment so each participant builds confidence to develop and use the new skills.
We take theory and facilitate practical implementation. Planning clinics work on your live deals and accounts. With the opportunity to share and use best practice you build confidence and self-sufficiency.
Traditionally classroom training is seen as a short-lived skills up, in isolation of the participant’s day-to-day role and real world application. Purely trainer-led sessions require extroverts to participate and respond to questions while those who are more introvert or like to reflect or think first appear not to actively participate.
- World class training content developed over 30+ years of practical experience
- Interactive learning that is not just knowledge transfer
- A-ha moments that capture participants’ attention and sustain it until they can put it into practice
What you get
- Experienced trainers with in the field sales experience of a range of different sectors
- Training split into sections that follow the key stages of the sale to build up comprehensive knowledge
- Opportunities to question how the knowledge links to individual organisational processes and procedures
- Role plays to practice newly acquired knowledge
- Shared learning opportunities, bringing in real world experience and examples
- Upskilled Sales Leaders and teams
- Sales people who have the skills to impact their sales role and the organisation immediately following the training