Sales Process Mapping Workshop
The biggest gift you can give a sales person is a roadmap to success
Selling is not a problem, it’s a process. When it’s not a process, it’s a problem.
In our one-day Sales Process Mapping workshop, we help put a structure into often unstructured sales processes. Together, we draw out best practices from your designated role models, document them and design a process that is lean and works for you; designed for your customers in your market.
The output is a documented roadmap for the selling process, together with a ‘playbook’ that describes the process in more detail. Your sales people better understand what they are doing. They are more confident when selling with a process. They improve their win rates and success becomes contagious.
Replicating the best
Identify what your best sales people are doing and bottle their success. Use best practice to develop effective sales processes that get results.
Plan effective meetings
Have a process in place with clear objectives for each stage of the sale. Set actions for the prospect so you can move the sale along at each meeting. No more wasted time.
The Biggest Gift
The biggest gift you can give a sales person is a roadmap of an effective sales process. Give your sales team a structured, actionable process that they can follow easily.
- Companies have not given sales people an effective sales process to follow or linked this to the relevant skills.
- Hold a workshop to ‘bottle’ your sales excellence
- Identify best practice, give recommendations and define what good looks like
- Create a structured, repeatable process that can be carried out by your entire sales team
What you get
- An understanding of the best processes for your business
- A sales process roadmap reflecting your best practice
- A deal planning template handling the process and the politics of winning business
- A detailed 'playbook' explaining each stage of the sales process, meeting and events
- Meeting agendas, required attendees and desired outcomes
- Increased salesforce productivity
- Improved performance of the average sales person
- More time for prospecting
- Reduced cost of sales
- Higher win rate
- Greater profitability
- Better use of sales people, support and resources